If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (954) 970-4942

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Water Damage From A Fire Can Lead To Mold If Not Treated

11/27/2020 (Permalink)

When fire and water damage strikes, a fast response is critical. Call Us Today – (954) 970-4942, SERVPRO of Pompano Beach

Candles are beautiful, fragrant and relaxing. A candle is a possible fire hazard if it's not properly monitored. A candle is an open flame that can increase the risk of a fire.

The following three basic rules to avoid a candle fire came directly from a study done by the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission.

Number one rule: Never leave a burning candle unattended. It may seem like a good idea to leave your candle burning so your house could soak up the fragrance, but it's a really bad idea considering there is no one to watch it in case of an emergency situation.

Number two rule: Never burn a candle on or near anything that may catch on fire.

Number three rule: Keep candles out of the reach of both children and pets.

Our SERVPRO of Pompano Beach team understands the stress and confusion that goes hand in hand with a loss of any kind. Not only can you experience fire, smoke, and soot damage, your property will most likely also suffer from water damage due to firefighting efforts.
Our technicians will take care of your family and property from start to finish!

Water damage can lead to mold. Mold spreads quickly, so a minor mold infestation can quickly escalate into a major problem. We’re dedicated to responding immediately when you contact us. If You See Signs of Mold Call Us Today – (954) 970-4942, SERVPRO of Pompano Beach.

Other News

View Recent Posts